According to recent large-scale survey, having pets in your house can really improve children’s health, boost their school work and reduce anxiety.
While 40 percent of people claim to suffer from food allergies, only 5 percent actually do. According to the new research by allergy specialists, by putting kids on unnecessary strict diets, parents put their own children at risk of being malnourished.
Working parents of three and four-year-olds in England would get 25 hours of free childcare a week if Labour wins the next general election.
SCI-fI-LONDON is once again parading through the streets of London this year to announce the start of the SCI-fI-LONDON Festival.
Samsung Home Appliances along with the Chelsea FC Foundation has announced the launch of Free Kicks For Kids, starting on Saturday 6 April 2013
The incredible aerial shot by George Green School's Dominic Blondel won a competition to find east London's best young snapper.
- International study suggests bias could affect boys' self-esteem
- Lower marks 'could cause pupils to limit their ambitions'
How mothers field 288 questions a day: Answer more questions per hour than David Cameron during Prime Minister’s Questions
Family values still rule: A new survey of the nation's behaviour paints a positive picture of life in modern Britain
- 4000 people in UK picked the 10 values that most reflect who they are
- The top two most common values were ‘caring’ (49%) and ‘family’ (46%)
- Scots said the values ‘respect’ and ‘trust’ were more important than UK
- Northern Ireland was the only country to list ‘commitment’
- Londoners only region to list 'creativity' and 'ambition' as top values
- Capital dwellers also rate 'trust' and 'fairness' less than rest of UK
Around 1.7 million people in London are cutting back on food in order to pay their rent or mortgages.
More streets across London are to be closed to traffic to allow children to play in them safely.