Here we will be publishing news about events in our amazing city, as well as news of London Parents website.
The incredible aerial shot by George Green School's Dominic Blondel won a competition to find east London's best young snapper.
- International study suggests bias could affect boys' self-esteem
- Lower marks 'could cause pupils to limit their ambitions'
How mothers field 288 questions a day: Answer more questions per hour than David Cameron during Prime Minister’s Questions
Family values still rule: A new survey of the nation's behaviour paints a positive picture of life in modern Britain
- 4000 people in UK picked the 10 values that most reflect who they are
- The top two most common values were ‘caring’ (49%) and ‘family’ (46%)
- Scots said the values ‘respect’ and ‘trust’ were more important than UK
- Northern Ireland was the only country to list ‘commitment’
- Londoners only region to list 'creativity' and 'ambition' as top values
- Capital dwellers also rate 'trust' and 'fairness' less than rest of UK
Around 1.7 million people in London are cutting back on food in order to pay their rent or mortgages.
More streets across London are to be closed to traffic to allow children to play in them safely.
Olympic medallist and triple world champion gymnast Beth Tweddle officially opened an expanded Chessington primary school yesterday.
College to relaunch as Regent's University London having been granted degree-awarding powers and approval for new name